1. Begin by turning off your Garmin Approach G6.
2. Remove screws from outer case (back of unit, about half a dozen screws) using provided screwdriver.
3. Carefully pry open the casing with the included pry tool (be careful especially with screen side because only a couple small wires tie the screen side to the rest of the unit, don't pull away too far or with too much force).
4. Remove the screws (about half a dozen) around the metal plate covering the battery. Carefully remove metal plate so you can access the battery.
5. Carefully unplug and remove the original battery and note the orientation of original battery and wiring for new battery installation. The battery is held down by an adhesive. So gentle firmness will be required. Use of the plastic pry tool will also be essential in removing the battery.
6. Place a new Garmin Approach G6 Battery from BatteryShip.com into your GPS.
7. Replace the metal plate to secure the battery and with the screws previously removed.
8. Carefully close and snap the screen/case together.
9. Replace the screws at the base of your GPS to secure the case together.
10. Turn on your GPS. Be sure to charge the Battery for at least 4 hours before continuing to use.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care, along with moderate technical and hand tool ability|are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions|you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages|problems|or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.