The following Garmin Nuvi 200 Battery Replacement Instruction guide can be used for the following models:
1. Garmin has hidden the first 2 screws underneath the Nuvi's label. Remove the lable to reveal the 2 screws.
2. Remove the two screws.
3. Using the pry tool sepearte the Garmin nuvi working your way around – this will release the power button cover – remove the button cover.
4. Remove the three screws securing the circuit board.
5. Carefully lift up the circuit board to reveal the battery's wire and connector.
6. Disconnect the original battery.
7. Use the pry tool to lift up the original battery. The original battery is held in place by an adhesive. After you remove the original battery you may need to add some more adhesive to hold your new battery in place. Double sided tap can do the trick.
8. Place the new Garmin Nuvi 200 battery from Batteryship.com into the battery compartment and connect the battery into the socket you removed the original from.
9. Replace the circuit board to its original position and screw back in.
10. Reposition the power button cover
11. Gently snap the device shut.
12. Screw the 2 screw back into the casing of the device.
13. Place the label back to its orginal postion to cover the 2 screws and charge the Nuvi for at least 4 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care, along with moderate technical and hand tool ability, are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions, you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages, problems, or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.