The following are the Barnes and Noble Nook Battery Replacement Instruction guide.
1. Begin by locating the small tab at the base of your nook.
2. Apply pressure on the tab then pull the cover off.
3. Next remove the screw securing the battery.
4. Pry out the original battery.
5. Replace the old battery with a new Barnes and Noble Nook Battery from Batteryship.com and connect the battery to the circuit board. Be sure orient the new battery just as the original.
Now let's reverse our steps.
6. Replace and secure the battery by screwing in the screw.
7. Slide and replace the cover (gently snap in place).
8. Charge your new Barnes and Noble Nook Battery for four hours. Then turn on your on your Nook.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care, along with moderate technical and hand tool ability, are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions, you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages, problems, or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.