Here are some definitions of watts on the Web:
- A measure of the amount of work done by a certain amount or amperage of electric current at a certain pressure or voltage.
- A watt is a measurement of total electrical power. Volts x amps = watts.
- A measure of power or the rate of energy consumption by an electrical device when it is in operation, calculated by multiplying the voltage at which an appliance operates by the current it draws (Watts = Volts X Amperes).
- Watts is the measurement of the amount of electrical power drawn by the load.
- A measure of electricity.
- The power required to maintain one ampere of current at a pressure of one volt when the two components are in phase with each other.
Until next time – Dan Hagopian, BatteryShip.com
Copyright © BatteryEducation.com. All rights reserved.