The following Garmin Nuvi 360 Battery Replacement Instruction guide can be used for the following models:
1. Begin by lifting up your GPS receiver.
2. Then remove the 2 screws on the back of your receiver.
3. Pry open your receiver and locate the black plastic spring at the base of the receiver. Using a sharp object press into the spring cover and press inward on the spring towards the center in order to release the spring that secures the receiver. Remove the spring and unfasten he receiver to reveal 2 screws.
4. Remove the 2 screws that were hidden by the receiver.
5. Now separate the Garmin by prying around your Garmin removing the screen off the back of your Garmin 360.
6. Carefully open the Garmin and detach the yellow ribbon cable near the side of the Garmin. This cable connects to your receiver. Once disconnected you can you can pull the yellow ribbon cable out to make working with the Garmin a little easier.
7. Lift the upper portion of the Garmin to reveal a screw securing the circuit board. Unscrew the screw in order to lift the circuit board.
8. Lift the circuit board and then detach the battery cable from the circuit board.
9. Pry off the original battery replace the battery with a new Garmin Nuvi 360 GPS Battery from Batteryship.com.
10. Connect the new battery to the circuit board.
11. Return the circuit board to its original position and securely fasten the circuit board screw.
12. Return the yellow ribbon cable to its original place and reattach the ribbon cable.
13. Snap the Garmin shut.
14. Replace the 2 screws you removed that were hidden by the receiver.
15. Now return the receiver spring back to the base of the receiver (its original position) and snap the receiver in place.
16. Replace the screws on the back of the receiver and fold down the receiver.
17. Charge your new battery for 4 hours and then turn on to use your Garmin 360.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care, along with moderate technical and hand tool ability, are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions, you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages, problems, or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.