The following guide may be used to replace Apple iPhone 5 Battery. Please see caution and care notes below before beginning. Please see complete model list below that these instructions are compatible with.
1. Begin by turning off your iPhone.
2. Remove the two screws at the base of your iPhone.
3. Next using the provided suction cup carefully remove the iPhone screen. Use enough force to remove the screen but BE CAREFUL as the screen is attached to cables on the inside. Pull upward just enough to insert the shim tool. Then use the shim tool to remove the rest of the screen. Be careful to not pull the screen more than 1 inch apart because there is a ribbon cable connecting the connector to the screen. Opening the iPhone to far will result in damaging the cable.
4. Next remove the 2 screws securing the connector cover.
5. Disconnect the battery. Gently loosen and pry out the original battery. The battery is held down by an adhesive. So gentle firmness will be required. Use of the plastic pry tool will also be essential in removing the battery.
6. Place a new iPhone 5 Battery from BatteryShip.com into your iPhone.
7. Now we need to reverse our steps..
8. Position your new battery and attach the battery connector.
9. Replace the battery connector cover and the 2 screws to hold it in place.
10. Replace the screen "top first" and snap into place.
11. Replace the 2 screws at the base of your iPhone.
12. Turn on your iPhone. Be sure to charge the iPhone for at least 2 hours before continuing to use.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care|along with moderate technical and hand tool ability are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions|you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages|problems|or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.
Instruction Model Compatible List:616-0610, 616-0611, AAP353292PA, 616-0613, 616-0612, P11GM8-01-S01 Apple iPhone 5, MD645LL/A, MD644LL/A, iPhone 5 64GB, MD637LL/A, MD638LL/A, iPhone 5 32GB, MD636LL/A, MD635LL/A, iPhone 5 16GB, MD634LL/A, MD668LL/A, MD667LL/A, MD661LL/A, MD660LL/A, MD657LL/A, MD656LL/A, MD665LL/A, MD664LL/A, MD659LL/A, MD658LL/A, MD655LL/A, MD654LL/A