The following guide may be used to replace Apple iPhone 4 Battery. Please see caution and care notes below before beginning. Please see complete model list below that these instructions are compatibile with.
1. Begin by turning off your iPhone.
2. Remove the two screws at the base of your iPhone.
3. Now remove the iPhone's back cover. To do this gently press the cover down and slide the cover downward to remove your iPhone's back cover.
4. Next remove the 2 screws securing the connector cover.
5. Disconnect the battery. Gently loosen and pry out the original battery. The battery is held down by an adhesive. So gentle firmness will be required. Use of the plastic pry tool will also be essential in removing the battery.
6. Place a new iPhone 4 Battery from BatteryShip.com into your iPhone.
7. Position your new battery and attach the battery connector.
8. Secure the battery connector with the 2 screws to hold it in place.
9. Replace the back cover by sliding upward and closing into placve.
10. Replace the 2 screws at the base of your iPhone.
11. Turn on your iPhone. Be sure to charge the iPhone for at least 2 hours before continuing
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care|along with moderate technical and hand tool ability|are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions|you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages|problems|or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.
Instruction Model Compatible List:
616-0512, 616-0520, 616-0521, A1332, GB-S10-423482-0100, iPhone 4 16GB, iPhone 4 32GB, iPhone 4G, iPhone 4G 16GB, iPhone 4G 32GB, iPhone MC608LL/A, iPhone MD440LL/A