The following instructions are the Garmin Quest 2 battery installation instructions.
1. To begin turn your Garmin over. There will be six screws. Remove the 2 screws adjacent to each other on the one side first. This will allow you to remove the plastic cap and spring. Then remove the remaining 4 screws.
2. Next using the pry tool open up your Garmin. As you seperate the sides you will notice that there are 2 connectors connected to both halves of the Garmin. Disconnect these connectors.
3. Next pry up the original battery.
4. Replace the original Garmin Quest 2 Battery with one from BatteryShip.com and connect the new battery back to the circuit board. A piece of double sided tape may be useful in securing the new battery.
5. Next attach both connectors.
6. Next gently snap the sides shut. Be sure the black colored gasket is lying flat.
7. Replace the screws, spring and plastic cover in reverse order.
8. Charge your new Garmin Quest 2 Battery for 4 hours and then turn on.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care, along with moderate technical and hand tool ability, are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions, you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages, problems, or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.