The following instructions are the Garmin Nuvi 3790T battery installation instructions.
1. To begin use the pry tool to seperate the nuvi. The two sides are held toghter by clips. Go slow and carefully disconnect the top side from the bottom side. Once seperated you will be able to see that the two sides are connect together by cables so be careful to not completely pull the two sides apart.
2. Laying the two sides next to each other you will be able to see the battery. There is a piece of adhesive tape on top of the battery cables – remove this tape.
4. Next pry up the original battery.
5. Replace the original Garmin Nuvi 3790T Battery with one from BatteryShip.com and connect the new battery back to the circuit board.
6. Replace the adhesive tape to secure the new battery cables.
7. Next gently snap the sides shut.
8. Charge your new Garmin Nuvi 3790T Battery for 4 hours and then turn on.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care, along with moderate technical and hand tool ability, are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions, you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages, problems, or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.