The following are the Sony PRS-300BC Battery Replacement Instruction guide.
1. Begin by removing all the screws at the top and base and back of your Sony.
2. Next using the pry tool remove the plastic frame/seal from the outside frame of the device.
3. Next detach the clips holding the back cover. Use your pry tool to help detach the clips. The clips hold the back cover in place.
4. Now remove the back cover.
5. Disconnect and remove the battery by using the pry tool to lift the battery up and out.
6. Replace the old battery with a brand new Sony PRS-300BC Battery Replacement from BatteryShip.com.
Now let's reverse our steps.
7. Replace the back cover and snap into clips.
8. Carefully snap on the plastic frame/seal to the outside frame of the device.
9. Replace all the screws froma around the device.
10. Charge your Sony PRS-300BC Battery for four hours. Then turn on your Sony.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care, along with moderate technical and hand tool ability, are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions, you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages, problems, or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.