The following instruction guide may be used to replace the TomTom Go 750 Battery.
1. Begin by removing the two plastic covers to reveal 4 screws. They are the black covers on the edges of the TomTom's faceplate.
2. Remove the four screws.
3. Next using the pry tool carefully slide the pry tool around the TomTom to open the device. Be careful not separate completely the two halves as they are connected together by a cable.
4. The battery is positioned under the circuit board. To access the circuit board first remove the tape securing the connector.
5. Then disconnect both cables.
6. Then remove the 5 screws securing the circuit board.
7. Next carefully lift the circuit board to reveal the battery.
8. Now pry up the original battery. Replace the battery with a new TomTom Go 750 Battery Replacement from www.BatteryShip.com. Be sure to orient your new battery just like the old. You may want add a small piece of double sided tape to help hold the new battery in place.
Now we need to reverse our steps…
9. Re-seat the circuit board and secure the board with the 5 screws.
10. Connect both cables removed in step 4.
11. Reapply the tape to hold the cable down.
12. Carefully snap shut your TomTom.
13. Secure the two halves by screwing the four screws back into the TomTom.
14. Reseat the plastic covers and gently snap shut.
15. Charge your TomTom Go 750 for 4 hours then turn on to use.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care, along with moderate technical and hand tool ability, are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions, you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages, problems, or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.