The following instruction guide may be used to replace the Magellan RoadMate 1340 Battery.
1. Begin by remvoing the four screws at the base of your Magellan.
2. Next using the pry tool carefully slide the pry tool around the Magellan to separate the two halves.
3. Next pry up the original battery and disconnect. Replace the battery with a new Magellan RoadMate 1340 Battery Replacement from www.BatteryShip.com. Be sure to orient your new battery just like the old.
Now we need to reverse our steps…
4. Snap the two halves of the Magellan shut.
5. Replace the 4 screws removed in step 1.
6. Charge your Magellan RoadMate 1340 for 4 hours then turn on to use.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care, along with moderate technical and hand tool ability, are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions, you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages, problems, or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.