The following instruction guide may be used to replace the Garmin Nuvi 2200 Battery.
1. Begin by remvoing the four screws on the back of your Garmin.
2. Next using the pry tool carefully slide the pry tool around the Garmin to open the device. Be careful not separate completely the two halves as they are connected together by a gold ribbon cable.
Now we need to reverse our steps…
4. Snap the two halves of the Garmin shut.
5. Replace the 4 screws removed in step 1.
6. Charge your Garmin Nuvi 2200 for 4 hours then turn on to use.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care, along with moderate technical and hand tool ability, are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions, you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages, problems, or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.