The following are the SkyGolf SkyCaddie SG5 Battery Replacement Instruction guide.
1. Begin by laying your Skycaddie SG5 face down.
2. Loosen the battery cover screw and gently pull back the rubber USB cover.
3. Remove the old battery.
4. Replace the old battery by inserting a brand new SkyGolf Skycaddie SG5 Battery from BatteryShip.com. The battery will be inserted at an angle so be sure to align the two pegs on each side of the battery with the channels on the SkyCaddie. Slide the battery down to snap it into place.
5. Replace the battery cover.
6. Charge your new battery for four hours. Then turn on your SG5.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care, along with moderate technical and hand tool ability, are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions, you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages, problems, or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.