The following Magellan Maestro 4200 Battery Replacement Instruction guide can be used for the:
Magellan Maestro 4200
1. To begin turn your Magellan Maestro 4200 over and remove the 4 rubber caps to reveal the 4 four screws.
2. Remove the four screws on the back.
3. Using the pry tool carefully pry apart the front of the device.
4. Disconnect the ribbon cable by prying up the plastic retainer.
5. Remove the 2 screws securing the circuit board.
6.Pry off the circuit board gently.
7. Pry the original battery up and disconnect the original battery.
8. Replace the original Magellan Maestro 4200 Battery with one from BatteryShip.com and connect the new battery.
9. Replace the circuit board and screw the circuit board back in place.
10. Connect the front cover to the circuit board.
11. Close the case and turn the Magellan Maestro 4200 over on its face.
12. Replace the 4 screws and the rubber caps.
13. Charge your new Magellan Maestro 4200 Battery for 4 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care, along with moderate technical and hand tool ability, are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions, you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages, problems, or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.