The following Magellan Roadmate 2000T Battery Replacement Instruction guide can be used for the following models:
1. To begin turn your Magellan Roadmate 2000T over and remove the 6 screws on the back of your magellan.
2. Carefully open or sepearte the 2 halves of the Magellan to see the battery. Please be careful to not pull the 2 halves to far apart as cable are attached to to both sides.
3. Disconnect the old battery and lift up the battery.
4. Replace the original Magellan Roadmate 2000T Battery with one from BatteryShip.com and connect the new battery.
5. Refasten the 6 screws you removed in step 1.
6. Charge your new Magellan Roadmate 2000T Battery for 4 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care, along with moderate technical and hand tool ability, are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions, you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages, problems, or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.