The following TomTom One XL330S Battery Replacement Instruction guide can be used for the following models:
1. Begin by prying the bottom edge of the gray plastic case downward, which allowed the silver bezel lower edge to be popped up a little. This frees the tabs on the bottom of the bezel.
2. Next slide the bezel downward to release the tabs on the sides and top.
3. Now remove the 4 philip screws.
4. Next using the pry tool lift open the metal frame that holds the display assembly (it appears also to be part of the antenna). The grey rubber bushing stays behind on the display. It clips under two plastic tabs at the top.
5. After the metal fram is removed lift out the display unit. Be careful to not completely seperate the display unit from the back casing as it is connected to the main board by a flexible conductor strip. The connector on the main board is latched by the light gray bracket (or locking bar).
6. Next disconnect the locking bar using a small flathead screwdriver.
7. Next pull the conductor strip up to loosing it so that it slides right out of the connector.
8. Next remove three phillips head screws which are in the holes that look like donuts. Two on top, one near the bottom.
9. Next pull the main circuit board out, starting at the bottom. There is a locating pin near the USB connector that needs to be worked loose. Then pull the speaker and battery cables from their connectors on the main board.
10. By now you should be seeing the battery. It is glued in place. Pry off the old battery and insert the new battery.
11. Retrace all your steps to reassemble the TomTom One XL330S and charge your new battery.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care, along with moderate technical and hand tool ability, are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions, you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages, problems, or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.