The following Garmin StreetPilot C330 Battery Replacement Instruction guide can be used for the following models:
1. Begin by prying off the front cover of your Garmin StreetPilot C330 to reveal 4 screws.
2. Remove the four screws.
3. Take apart the case to reveal the battery. Note the position of the battery and the wires. Disconnect the battery.
4. Remove the 2 screws securing the original battery. Disconnect the ribbon cable by prying up the plastic retainer.
5. Using a soldering iron detach the 4 wires connecting the battery to the Garmin and remove. Note where they are soldered as you will be soldering the wires from the new battery to the same location.
6. Insert a new Garmin StreetPilot C330 Battery from BatteryShip.com and secure the new battery using the 2 screws you removed in step #4.
7. Solder on the 4 wires to their appropriate places.
8. Plug in the connector and gently close the case.
9. Replace the 4 screws and snap on the front cover.
10 Charge your new Garmin StreetPilot C330 Battery for 4 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care, along with moderate technical and hand tool ability, are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions, you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages, problems, or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.