The following TomTom One 130 S Battery Replacement Instruction guide can be used for the following models:
TomTom One 130S Battery
1. Begin by removing the faceplate to reveal four screws. To remove the faceplate use the pry tool to lift the face plate up.
2. Remove the four screws using your screw drivers included in your tool kit.
3. Next carefully lift the screen mount plate and rubber shield around the screen off your screen. Lifting from the base of the screen will help accomplish this. Use your pry tool to accomplish this.
4. To access the battery you will need to remove the three screws securing the TomTom's circuit board. One of the screws is under the screen's ribbon cable.
5. Once the circuit board screws are removed you will be able to carefully lift the circuit board and disconnect the battery cable from the board.
6. Once the battery cable is disconnected you can gently pry out the original battery.
7. Connect the new TomTom One 130S Battery and place into the battery compartment (where you took the original out of). It would be helpful to secure the new battery with a strip of double sided tape.
8. Replace the circuit board to its original position and replace the circuit board screws.
9. Replace the screen on top of the circuit board.
10. Replace the screen shield and the screen mount plate around and onto of the screen.
11. Replace the 4 screws you removed in step 2.
12. Attach the faceplate of your TomTom.
13. Charge your battery for a four hours. Then turn on your TomTom.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care, along with moderate technical and hand tool ability, are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions, you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages, problems, or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.