The following battery replacement instruction guide can be used for the following models:
1. Begin by turning your Amazon Kindle Graphite face down. Placing your Kindle on a soft cloth will help prevent the screen from being scratched.
2. Using your pry tool pry off back cover by detatching the clips that holds the cover on. You will need to slide the pry tool around the entire back cover. After the clips have been detached slide the cover downward and the cover will then come off.
3. Once the back cover is off you will see the inside of the Kindle and the battery.
4. Next remove the 2 screws securing the battery.
5. Remove the original battery.
6. Replace the original battery with the your new Amazon Kindle Graphite Battery Replacement from BatteryShip.com
7. Replace the two screws to secure the battery.
8. Replace the cover and snap into place. You will need to be sure to snap the cover in completely.
9. Charge your new Kindle Graphite Battery for at least 4 hours. Then turn on and use.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care, along with moderate technical and hand tool ability, are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions, you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages, problems, or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.