The following battery replacement instruction guide can be used for the following models:
Amazon Kindle 2 Battery
1. Begin by turning your Amazon Kindle 2 face down. Placing your Kindle 2 on a soft cloth will help prevent the screen from being scratched.
2. Using your pry tool pry off the upper grey portion of the Kindle to reveal 2 small screws.
3. Once the upper portion is removed you will see two small screws on either side of the Kindle at the base of the cover. Please remove the screws.
4. Next use the pry tool to press down on the two plastic clips to release the cover. Once the clips are pressed down, lift off the cover to reveal the battery.
5. Remove the two screws securing the battery. Then using the prytool lift up the original battery.
6. Replace the original battery with the your new Amazon Kindle 2 Battery Replacement from BatteryShip.com
7. Replace the two screws to secure the battery.
8. Replace the cover and snap into place.
9. Return the two screws to hold the cover into place.
10. Return the upper grey portion of the Kindle.
11. Charge your new Kindle 2 Battery for at least 4 hours. Then turn on and use.
PLEASE NOTE: Patience and care, along with moderate technical and hand tool ability, are required for the successful replacement of a battery. Excessive force may result in damage to your device. The instructions above come with no warranty or guarantee. By utilizing these instructions, you agree to hold Batteryship.com and BatteryEducation.com blameless and unaccountable for any and all damages, problems, or personal injuries that may or may not arise by your use of these instructions. Replacing your battery may void any warranty you have on your device. Please read all instructions BEFORE replacing the battery.